Translate in your language

Wednesday 27 June 2012

HORROR IN MNG, KLCC !!!

Ladies,

I just received this alarming email from a friend. Something to be aware of when you're out and about.
It's a jungle out there and more so by the days.

Take care & be safe!
ZZ






I thought slitting of handbags only happens in the morning and night markets. Looks like " upgraded" to shopping centres too
Today,I've learned that bad things can happen anywhere anytime.
At 3.30pm today my mom was shopping at MNG,KLCC. Due to the on going 50% sales the shop was packed with customers, my mom being one of the excited customers didn't notice that her brand new handbag that she just bought yesterday was slit off,and the purse stolen only until when she wanted to pay for her things. worse is, my mom wasn't the only victim at the scene,a Korean lady lost RM4000 cash that was in her bag, and another lady lost her iPhone. one of the lady suspected the pickpockets were a bunch of ladies acting as customers. Ladies, carrying bags while shopping please be alert of your surroundings. I hope justice could be brought upon those pickpockets - Amelia 

1 comment:

  1. happened to me in MNG midvalley. in june aswell. lost my phone. together with 3 other customers on the same day. sigh

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ANDA MUNGKIN SUKA NAK BACA.. TERSERAH PADA SELERA MASING-MASING..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...